Weekend A La Carte (September 26)
-
The IVF industry doesn't want you to ask questions / What worship will God
not accept? / Why Arab armies don't win wars / A conclusion in search of
evidenc...
2 days ago



7 comments:
Ed,
If the birth and growth of the NFI church a new movement of the Holy Spirit?
Sorry, 'if = 'is'
I guess that's one of the why that newfrontiers needs to make sure it doesn't deviate from the once for all delivered gospel, whatever else it does. So long as 'new' is true to that then 'new' is probably fine...
I'm not sure it is, at least not in the comment of the quote. It may be a 'restoration', but it's not new in the sense that its 'pentecost plus'
Terry Virgo thinks it's a new work of the Holy Spirit doesn't he?
NFI I mean
i've never heard him say that, but that o/c doesn't mean he's never said it!
And i'm fairly sure he's not talking in the same context as this article is.
Post a Comment