2) Special music is when a person or group sing during the offering. I really like it, as long as i'm worshipping rather than just listening. On thursday night two older ladies stood up to play and sing (and i mean older...they may have been around when the dead sea had chest pains) a country gospel song on a tinny piano was too cool for words. I hope i'm singing about the cross when i'm that old
3) Pirate Facebook. I just watched a Bewitched Portrait of Carson, Piper and Keller.
4) The aforementioned Bewitched Portrait
5) Arranging to have lunch with a junior high guy on wednesday. 'I'm gunna bust in there and teach the Bible'. Galatians 1 here we come.
6) 'You Can Change' by Tim Chester. I can not fathom the cover for the life of me, but you must read that book.
7) 'i believe i'd cheer for Russia before i cheered for Notre Dame.'
'well i'd cheer for France before i cheered for UNC'