Friday, November 17, 2006

every planet i visit is dead

I should be asleep.

Yes.

Also, i know its five past midday and thats not exactly sleeping time...but i got up at eight (Roots breakfasts with Phil are worth it mind you) and the chance to sleep at Reading CUs houseparty this weekend will be, i think, limited.

This morning was looking at Philippians 2:14-29...do all things without grumbling or complaining. Top advice from Paul there. Am i grumbling? I don't think so. I love my job and the chance to get people excited about Jesus, so it's ok. It's just a bit discouraging when you lie down tired and the sweet kiss of sleep evades you. Nevermind.

I'm very excited about going to Reading's Houseparty this weekend. I'm doing a seminar on sunday morning on how to give you testimony, which i did a while back at UniS Houseparty...so that'll be cool. It'll be a real humbling privaledge to be back among those guys, some of my best friends. It's such an honour to go back there and serve those guys. I am excited!

I should go and do some things before i leave...

No comments: