Sunday, May 28, 2006

At this velocity

I love my church. I love the fact that about ten different nationalities are represented there on a sunday, i love the fact that some of the worship songs are in Shona, which is the language spoken in Zimbabwe. I love the fact that you can go there, speak to people from Zimbabwe, have lunch with people from Kenya, and then buy stickers with people from Doncaster. I love the fact that we're all united by the cross. It's so amazing, and it's power so beyond my comprehension...it saves people from thousands of miles away! The cross is amazing.

Singing songs in Shona leads me to two conclusions:

I really want to go to Africa, like, now!
I can't wait for heaven!


The thought of leaving Fam in the not to distant future is actually really upsetting me!

No comments: