Much, MUCH more coming later about today (probably), but i just wanted to share two things before heading out again...
1) The more i hear it and tell it, the more convinced i am of the utter, absolute, earth shattering truth of the Gospel, and the intrinsic beauty therein. It's an honour and a pleasure to be part of it.
2) I am also moved, and affected by the state my generation have got ourselves into. The apathy, the searching, the lack of meaning, it horrible. But challenging, and just confirms that all i really want to do is tell people the good news of Jesus Christ.
A La Carte (October 1)
-
‘I’m thankful I almost drowned’ / What to do instead of killing your wife /
When urgent cries are met with silence / Give up your ladders to nowhere /
Your...
4 hours ago



1 comment:
1979- is that when you were born? : P
but yeah, there's really something about telling people about your faith that makes you more and more convinced of how true it is. awesome!
Post a Comment