I had then, and at other times, the greatest delight in the holy scriptures, of any book whatsoever. . I seemed often to see so much light exhibited by every sentence, and such a refreshing food communicated, that I could not get along in reading; often dwelling long on one sentence, to see the wonders contained in it; and yet almost every sentence seemed to be full of wonders. . . . Sometimes, only mentioning a single word caused my heart to burn within me; or only seeing the name of Christ, or the name of some attribute of God. . . .
Prime Big Deals Days for Christians
-
These are Prime Big Deal Days at Amazon. This page is a roundup of some of
the best deals I've been able to track down. Check in a couple of times on
Tuesd...
13 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment