I don't mean to turn today in 'Driscoll Video Friday' but i've just spent a very profitable time watching Mark Driscoll, Deepak Chopra, Carlton Pearson and Annie Lobert debating the existence of the Devil.
I think Driscoll does very well, although i suppose i would. I thought he did pretty well not to just get up and hit Pearson on a couple of occasions. It's very, very sad to see and hear Carlton Pearson and, to an extent Deepak Chopra, falling over the same problems that can be well answered by some high schoolers i know. Very sad. I'm so sick and tired of this lazy, subjective, 'real to you' junk that these guys come up with. Also, somewhat illuminating to see that Deepak and Pearson get angrier and more defensive than Driscoll. Top work. I'm glad the Gospel is true, i'm glad that the whole of life isn't a system of enlightened feelings and knowledge. Thats very sad...and the Gospel is good news. I want it to be true...
Weekend A La Carte (September 26)
-
The IVF industry doesn't want you to ask questions / What worship will God
not accept? / Why Arab armies don't win wars / A conclusion in search of
evidenc...
3 days ago



1 comment:
i just watched it too. I agree. I thought Mark was very patient and did not jump down his throat. It was well done.
As for the other group, the kind of self-referential contradictory nonsense is so frustrating. 'Wise in their own eyes....'
Post a Comment